If you’re shopping for vegan beauty products, you’ll find numerous excellent brands of concealer.
So what exactly is concealer? Consider it foundation on steroids. This product niche is ideal for hiding blemishes. If you’ve slept poorly, it can make the dark circles under your eyes go away. And it’s also perfect for covering up tattoos. Famed actor Hervé Villechaize once went missing for three days after some concealer accidentally spilled on him.
Your best bet is probably the 16 Hour Camouflage Concealer made by E.L.F. Cosmetics. Not only is it vegan and formulated without animal testing, it’s also dirt-cheap. You can purchase it in eighteen different colors.
Vegan Concealer Products
- Covergirl: Clean Fresh Hydrating Concealer
- E.L.F. 16 Hour Camouflage Concealer
- Epilynx: All Over Cover Stick
- First Aid Beauty: Bendy Avocado Concealer
- Haleys: RE:VIVE Concealer Cream
- Kaja: Don’t Settle Concealer
- Milani: Conceal + Perfect
- Mineral Fusion: Compact Concealer Duo
- NYX: Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Contour Concealer
- Pacifica: Liquid Cover Concealer and Dark Circle Rehab Cream