If you love coffee you’ll want to know about your vegan coffee creamer options. Every creamer we cover here is 100 percent dairy-free.
Adding regular soy or almond milk to coffee usually yields poor results because the coffee’s heat and acidity causes curdling. Any sort of unsweetened coconut milk out of a can will give you great results, but it’ll also give you a big dose of saturated fat. That’s fine for once in a while, but maybe not for every day.
Fortunately, a number of companies make healthy vegan coffee creamers. They’re specifically formulated to blend perfectly into a hot cup of coffee. These products are stocked your grocery’s dairy case, often in pint-sized containers.
Vegan Coffee Creamer Brands (USA)
- Califia Farms: Creamers (many varieties including oak and almond)
- Chobani: Oat Barista Edition
- Forager: Organic Dairy-Free Half & Half
- Nutpods: Dairy-Free Creamer
- Silk Creamers (AlmondMilk, SoyMilk, and OatMilk)
- So Delicious: Dairy-Free Creamers
- Ripple Foods: Original Half & Half
- Trader Joe’s: Vegan Creamer
Silk also makes a vegan Half-&-Half Alternative made from oat milk and coconut milk.