You can find a large assortment of delicious vegan turkey products at both supermarkets and natural food stores.
Americans eat about ten kilograms of chicken for every kilogram they eat of turkey. It’s therefore no surprise that there are far more chicken-style than turkey-style plant-based products. Every product I’ve featured on this page is vegan.
Vegan Turkey Products
A number of well-known vegan food companies make excellent products in this niche.
Thanksgiving Vegan Turkey Meals
These products are intended for Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday feasts, and are typically only available from November through December:
- Field Roast: Celebration Loaf
- Gardein: Plant-Based Turk’y Roast
- Myrtle Greens: Vegan Whole Turkey, Vegan Whole Turkey & Vegan Turkey Roll Combo, and Vegan Whole Turkey & Ham Roll Combo
- Tofurky: Plant-Based Holiday Feast
- Trader Joe’s: Breaded TURKEYLESS Stuffed Roast
Also check your local vegan restaurant, as some of these places offer special takeout Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts.
If you’d like to cook a Thanksgiving-style vegan turkey feast from scratch, see Robin Robertson’s collection of Thanksgiving recipes.
Gardein currently has cornered this niche of the United States market, with three excellent and inexpensive products.
These sliced products are ideal for sandwiches. So if you want a good club sandwich or deli-style hero, you’re in luck.
- Lightlife: Smart Deli Turkey
- Tofurky: Deli Slices (Oven Roasted, Peppered, Hickory Smoked)
- Unreal Deli: Roasted Turk’y Slices
- Yves: Veggie Turkey