If you’re looking to prepare a great vegan feast for Thanksgiving look no further. Check out our vegan Thanksgiving feast from noted cookbook author Robin Robertson. This collection of dishes has it all: a savory seitan main course complete with stuffing and gravy, wonderful Thanksgiving side-dishes, and a vegan cheezecake dessert.
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Curried Pecans
- Roasted Wheatmeat with Oyster Mushroom and “Sausage” Stuffing
- Stuffed Winter Squash (optional main dish)
- Brown Gravy
- Roasted Sweet Potato Sticks
- Garlic Smashers
- Green Bean Casserole
- Cranberry Relish
- Ginger-Dusted Pumpkin Cheezecake
Other Recommended Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes:
Oh She Glows Holiday Feast Recipes
A relatively straightforward yet wonderfully appealing meal from bestselling vegan cookbook author Angela Liddon. Recipes here.
- Appetizer: Shredded Kale Salad
- Main Course: Lentil Mushroom Walnut Balls with Cranberry Pear Sauce
- Side Dish: Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Oat Crust
Thanksgiving Recipes from Fat-Free Kitchen:
A collection delicious and low-fat entrees and side dishes perfect for Thanksgiving, plus a vegan pumpkin cheesecake for dessert.